The start of the implementation of eight projects selected under the First Call for IPA Cross-Border Cooperation Programme Montenegro – Albania 2014-2020, through which over 2.7 million EUR of EUContinue
Total EU grant: 284,357.81 €
Total project value: 334,538.60 €
Project duration: 18 months
Expected results of the project:
- Enhanced chances for employability of women;
- Enhanced capacities of women;
- Increased support for women;
- Increase of labour intensive and economic initiatives;
- Integration of cross border labour markets;
- Local authority involved working in the realization of common instruments, facilitating the process of promotion of women’s work and products in cross-border areas.
- Unemployed women;
- Rural community:
- Relevant businesses (hotels, restaurants, markets);
- Local authorities and other relevant institutions.
- Municipality of Ulcinj, Montenegro;
- Region of Lezha, Albania.
Impact of the project
Contribute to the employability of women, especially those from the rural areas, by using agricultural potential of the two countries.