Aiming to create a touristic cross-border region offer based on gastronomy, traditional recipes were discovered during previous project activities of the project Local cuisine as tourism offer of cross-border region.Continue
- Regional Development Agency for Bjelasica, Komovi and Prokletije
- National Tourism Organisation of Montenegro
- Eco-Partners for Sustainable Development
- Municipality of Puka
Total EU grant: 373, 258.25 €
Total project value: 439,179.02 €
Project duration: 24 months
Expected results of the project:
- Traditional local recipes included in the offer of local tourism industry;
- Thematic, gastronomy routes created;
- Local gastronomy offer promoted and marketed.
- Hotels, restaurants and registered tourism households in targeted area;
- Rural families in targeted region;
- Tourism agencies and organisations active in promoting or selling packages for targeted region.
- Municipalities Berane, Andrijevica, Plav, Gusinje, Petnjica and Rozaje, Montenegro;
- Puke municipality, Albania.
Impact of the project
Support the development of the tourism sector by the economic valorisation of the cultural and natural heritage. Specifically, local gastronomy of the cross border region will be included in tourism offer thus enhancing local economic development and creating linkages between agriculture and tourism sector.