In the organization of the operational structures of the IPA Cross-border Cooperation Program Montenegro-Albania 2014-2020, formal grant award ceremony for the selected projects for funding under the 1st CfP ofContinue
Total EU grant: 216,592.82 €
Total project value: 257,848.60 €
Project duration: 24 months
Expected results of the project:
- Representatives of tourism industry and CSO’s from cross border region are educated and interconnected on development of new offer in community based tourism;
- Tourist association, CSOs and other key tourism stakeholders in developing Child Friendly Tourism developed joint package of new touristic offer;
- Joint activities focused on developing Child Friendly Tourism offer as innovative tourist products in cross border region are promoted.
- organizations in tourism industry;
- civil society organizations;
- local administration units;
- International associates/experts.
- Municipalities Ulcinj, Bar, Podgorica, Rožaje, Montenegro;
- Shkodra and Lezha regions, Albania.
Impact of the project
Encourage child friendly tourism offer to contribute to improving standards of the cross border area between MNE-AL. Enhance economic valorisation of potentials in cross border area between MNE-AL through promotion and launch of joint tourism product based on child friendly concept and inter-sectorial cooperation.